Raymond James Downgrades American Airlines (AAL) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $46.00).
Shares of American Airlines closed at $35.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Apple (AAPL) No Longer Seen as Top Pick at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!