Raymond James Downgrades American Airlines (AAL) to Market Perform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $46.00).
Shares of American Airlines closed at $35.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Raymond James Downgrades Mednax (MD) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!