Raymond James Downgrades Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) to Market Perform
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $175.00).
Shares of Allegiant Travel Company closed at $153.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allegiant Travel (ALGT) Load Factor Fell 0.5 Points in Nov. 2016; TRASM Outlook Boosted
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!