Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Neutral
- Checks Suggests a Strong Fourth Quarter for Facebook (FB) - Raymond James
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!