Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
- Argus Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Marquest 2016-II Mining Super Flow-Through Limited Partnership (National Class and Québec Class) Announces First Closing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!