Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silver Spring Network (SSNI) Fits into a $7+ Billion Addressable Market, Raymond James Says
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
- Raymond James Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!