Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Credit Suisse Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!