Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Galena Biopharma (GALE) at Market Perform
- Raymond James Upgrades Triangle Capital (TCAP) to Market Perform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!