Raymond James Cuts Restaurant Stocks: CAKE, TXRH, RT, DRI, PFCB, MRT to Market Perform, CMG to Underperform
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
An analyst at Raymond James downgraded a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- The Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Texas Roadhouse (Nasdaq: TXRH) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Ruby Tuesday's (NYSE: RT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Darden (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Market Perform
- PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Morton's (NYSE: MRT) from Outperform to Market Perform
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- Aegis Cuts Semler Scientific (SMLR) to Hold; FloChec Penetration Rate Still 'Extremely Low'
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades C.R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) to Underperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!