RBC Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC), Downgrades CSX (CSX)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
In the Railroad sector this morning, an analyst at RBC Capital revised investment ratings on several stocks:
- upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $69 to $78
- downgraded CSX (NYSE: CSX) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $81
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Skullcandy (SKUL) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to Sell on Challenging Met Coal Outlook
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Numbers Trimmed at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!