RBC Upgrades FDO, KMX to Outperform, Downgrades RSH, BECN to Sector Perform
In the Specialty Retail group, an analyst at RBC Capital made the following rating changes this morning:
- upgraded Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) from Sector Perform to Outperform, $49 price target maintained
- upgraded CarMax (NYSE: KMX) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $34 to $37
- downgraded RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target lowered from $19 to $17
- downgraded Beacon Roofing Supply (Nasdaq: BECN) from Outperform to Sector Perform, $19 price target maintained
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Upgrades Jack In The Box (JACK) to Outperform, Qdoba Called 'Legitimate Growth Concept'
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!