RBC Capital Upgrades JACK, SONC to Outperform, Downgrades BJRI, CPKI to Sector Perform
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/26: (OCN) (OLED) (RGP) (MWV) Higher; (MAT) (STX) (PRE) (Lower (more...)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
RBC Capital revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- upgraded Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $22 to $28
- upgraded Sonic (Nasdaq: SONC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $10 to $12
- downgraded BJ's Restaurants (Nasdaq: BJRI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $12
- downgraded California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq: CPKI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Derma Sciences (DSCI) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Buy
- Argus Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!