RBC Capital Upgrades JACK, SONC to Outperform, Downgrades BJRI, CPKI to Sector Perform
RBC Capital revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- upgraded Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $22 to $28
- upgraded Sonic (Nasdaq: SONC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $10 to $12
- downgraded BJ's Restaurants (Nasdaq: BJRI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $12
- downgraded California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq: CPKI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Manpower Inc. (MAN) to Neutral; UK ~10% of Revenue
- RBC Capital Downgrades Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to Underperform
- Barclays Downgrades HealthSouth (HLS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!