RBC Capital Upgrades JACK, SONC to Outperform, Downgrades BJRI, CPKI to Sector Perform
RBC Capital revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- upgraded Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $22 to $28
- upgraded Sonic (Nasdaq: SONC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $10 to $12
- downgraded BJ's Restaurants (Nasdaq: BJRI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $12
- downgraded California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq: CPKI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Hold
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on IPG Photonics (IPGP) Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!