RBC Capital Upgrades JACK, SONC to Outperform, Downgrades BJRI, CPKI to Sector Perform
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
RBC Capital revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- upgraded Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $22 to $28
- upgraded Sonic (Nasdaq: SONC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $10 to $12
- downgraded BJ's Restaurants (Nasdaq: BJRI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $12
- downgraded California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq: CPKI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Michael Kors (KORS) to Neutral
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) to Underperform
- BMO Capital Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!