RBC Capital Upgrades JACK, SONC to Outperform, Downgrades BJRI, CPKI to Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
RBC Capital revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Restaurant group this morning:
- upgraded Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $22 to $28
- upgraded Sonic (Nasdaq: SONC) from Sector Perform to Outperform, price target raised from $10 to $12
- downgraded BJ's Restaurants (Nasdaq: BJRI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $12
- downgraded California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq: CPKI) from Outperform to Sector Perform, price target maintained at $20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades PMC-Sierra (PMCS) to Positive
- Goldman Sachs Removes Liberty Global (LBTYA) from Conviction Buy List
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Following 2Q16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!