Piper Jaffray Downgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $44 (unchanged).
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $41.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MLP Sector to Overweight
- Macquarie Downgrades AXIS Capital (AXS) to Neutral
- CL King Downgrades Donaldson Company (DCI) to Neutral