Piper Jaffray Downgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $44 (unchanged).
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $41.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- ONEOK Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral