Piper Jaffray Downgrades First Connecticut Bancorp (FBNK) to Neutral
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded First Connecticut Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNK) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $19 (unchanged).
Shares of First Connecticut Bancorp closed at $21.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral