Piper Jaffray Downgrades BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) to Neutral
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $84.00 (from $105.00).
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $82.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Fulton Financial (FULT) to Underweight
- Stifel Downgrades Cott Corporation (COT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!