Oppenheimer on Semi Stocks: Upgrades TXN, Downgrades INTC, AMD, MRVL, more
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Oppenheimer analysts have revised their investment ratings on numerous stocks in the Semiconductor sector this morning:
- upgraded Texas Instruments from Perform to Outperform
- downgraded Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded AMD (NYSE: AMD) from Perform to Underperform
- downgraded Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Atheros (Nasdaq: ATHR) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Conxant (Nasdaq: CNXT) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Monolithic Power (Nasdaq: MPWR) from Outperform to Perform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Upgrades Jack In The Box (JACK) to Outperform, Qdoba Called 'Legitimate Growth Concept'
- UPDATE: Net Neutrality Has Chance to be Overturned - Analyst (NFLX) - Corrected
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!