Oppenheimer on Semi Stocks: Upgrades TXN, Downgrades INTC, AMD, MRVL, more
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
Oppenheimer analysts have revised their investment ratings on numerous stocks in the Semiconductor sector this morning:
- upgraded Texas Instruments from Perform to Outperform
- downgraded Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded AMD (NYSE: AMD) from Perform to Underperform
- downgraded Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Atheros (Nasdaq: ATHR) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Conxant (Nasdaq: CNXT) from Outperform to Perform
- downgraded Monolithic Power (Nasdaq: MPWR) from Outperform to Perform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Downgrades XenoPort (XNPT) to Neutral
- Best Buy (BBY) May Show Progress on Earnings Front, UBS Remains Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Accenture plc (ACN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!