Oppenheimer Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Perform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Outperform to Perform and removed its price target (prior $72.00).
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $55.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Announces FDA Acceptance of Resubmitted New Drug Application for SD-809 for Treatment of Chorea Associated with Huntington Disease
- BMO Capital Downgrades Signature Bank (SBNY) to Market Perform
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!