Oppenheimer Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Perform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Outperform to Perform and removed its price target (prior $72.00).
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $55.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WIT) to Reduce
- Drexel Hamilton Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!