OTR Global Downgrades ServiceNow (NOW) to Mixed
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
OTR Global downgraded ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) from Positive to Mixed.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $78.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow (NOW) Won't Comment on Sale Rumors After Leak
- salesforce.com's (CRM) M&A 'Target List' Included Adobe (ADBE), Pegasystems (PEGA), ServiceNow (NOW), and Tableau (DATA) - WSJ
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!