OTR Global Downgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Negative
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OTR Global downgraded Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Mixed to Negative.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $13.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) to $17 Following 3Q
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/01: (BSTG) (BLUE) (CLC) Higher; (ARDM) (HTBX) (PTN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!