Noble Financial Downgrades Engility Holdings, Inc. (EGL) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Financial downgraded Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Engility Holdings, Inc. closed at $37.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Awarded $16.8M VA Contract
- Societe Generale Downgrades Workday (WDAY) to Sell
- BMO Capital Downgrades Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!