Needham & Company Downgrades SGI (SGI) to Hold Following Takeover
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company downgraded Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by HPE.
Shares of Silicon Graphics International Corp. closed at $5.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriMas Corp. (TRS) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!