Needham & Company Downgrades SGI (SGI) to Hold Following Takeover
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by HPE.
Shares of Silicon Graphics International Corp. closed at $5.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Electronics for Imaging (EFII); Reschedules 3Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!