Needham & Company Downgrades SGI (SGI) to Hold Following Takeover
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by HPE.
Shares of Silicon Graphics International Corp. closed at $5.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on FLIR Systems (FLIR) Following Acquisition Announcement
- Credit Suisse Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!