Needham & Company Downgrades Cepheid (CPHD) to Hold Following Takeover
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) from Buy to Hold after the company announced that it is being acquired by Danaher (DHR) for $53 per share or ~$4B of cash
Shares of Cepheid closed at $34.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!