Needham & Company Downgrades Cepheid (CPHD) to Hold Following Takeover
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) from Buy to Hold after the company announced that it is being acquired by Danaher (DHR) for $53 per share or ~$4B of cash
Shares of Cepheid closed at $34.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- FBR Capital Downgrades Gastar Exploration Limited (GST) to Market Perform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!