Needham & Company Downgrades Cepheid (CPHD) to Hold Following Takeover
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) from Buy to Hold after the company announced that it is being acquired by Danaher (DHR) for $53 per share or ~$4B of cash
Shares of Cepheid closed at $34.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!