Morgan Stanley Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Underweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $49.00.
Shares of U.S. Bancorp closed at $47.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!