Morgan Stanley Downgrades Statoil (STO) to Underweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Statoil (NYSE: STO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
Shares of Statoil closed at $16.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statoil ASA: Subscription price set for the Dividend Issue for the second quarter 2016 under the Scrip Dividend Programme
- Barclays Downgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Equalweight
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!