Morgan Stanley Downgrades Statoil (STO) to Underweight
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Statoil (NYSE: STO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
Shares of Statoil closed at $16.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Citi Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!