Morgan Stanley Downgrades Michael Kors (KORS) to Equalweight
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $49.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!