Morgan Stanley Downgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Underweight
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Hyatt Hotels closed at $50.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) to Underweight
- Baird Downgrades ABM Industries (ABM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!