Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Equalweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $75.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Announce Results for Fourth Quarter 2016 on January 26, 2017
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriNet Group (TNET) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!