MoffettNathanson Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MoffettNathanson downgraded Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) from Buy to Neutral after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50 per share.
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products Builds out Licensing and Merchandising Program around the World for The LEGO® Batman Movie
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!