Miller Tabak Downgrades INTC, NSM, GLW, XLNX, more
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
An analyst at Miller Tabak has downgraded numerous stocks in the Semi/Electronic Instrument sector, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB)
- Fairchild Semi (NYSE: FCS)
- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX)
- Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM)
- Corning (NYSE: GLW)
- Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to Sell on Challenging Met Coal Outlook
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Skullcandy (SKUL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!