Miller Tabak Downgrades INTC, NSM, GLW, XLNX, more
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
An analyst at Miller Tabak has downgraded numerous stocks in the Semi/Electronic Instrument sector, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB)
- Fairchild Semi (NYSE: FCS)
- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX)
- Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM)
- Corning (NYSE: GLW)
- Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Wedbush Downgrades Rexnord (RXN) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Lumber Liquidators (LL) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!