Miller Tabak Downgrades INTC, NSM, GLW, XLNX, more
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at Miller Tabak has downgraded numerous stocks in the Semi/Electronic Instrument sector, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB)
- Fairchild Semi (NYSE: FCS)
- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX)
- Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM)
- Corning (NYSE: GLW)
- Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!