Miller Tabak Downgrades INTC, NSM, GLW, XLNX, more
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
An analyst at Miller Tabak has downgraded numerous stocks in the Semi/Electronic Instrument sector, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB)
- Fairchild Semi (NYSE: FCS)
- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX)
- Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM)
- Corning (NYSE: GLW)
- Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades Barrick Gold (ABX) to Underweight
- Raymond James Downgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!