Miller Tabak Downgrades INTC, NSM, GLW, XLNX, more
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
An analyst at Miller Tabak has downgraded numerous stocks in the Semi/Electronic Instrument sector, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB)
- Fairchild Semi (NYSE: FCS)
- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP)
- Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX)
- Altera (Nasdaq: ALTR)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM)
- Corning (NYSE: GLW)
- Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- RBC Capital Downgrades Actuant (ATU) to Sector Perform
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Marissa Mayer to Resign from Board; Plans Name Change to 'Altaba'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!