Merrill Lynch Downgrades Janus Capital (JNS) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Merrill Lynch Downgrades Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Neutral.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes, Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Esterline Tech (ESL) to Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Ralph Lauren (RL) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!