MedAssets (MDAS) Shares Plummet as Wave of Analyst Downgrades Hit Following Q4 Miss
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Shares of MedAssets (Nasdaq: MDAS) have tumbled about 26% this morning following last night's Q4 miss. Likely adding to downside today, a litany of analysts are downgrading the stock this morning:
- Deutsche Bank - from from Buy to Hold, price target reduced from $27 to $19
- Baird - from Outperform to Neutral, price target cut from $24 to $18
- Citi - from Buy to Hold, price target lowered from $26 to $20
- Piper Jaffray - from Neutral to Underweight, price target cut from $21 to $15
- ThinkEquity - from Buy to Hold, price target cut from $24 to $18
- Stifel Nicolaus - from Buy to Hold
- William Blair - from Outperform to Market Perform
- Madison Williams - from Buy to Neutral, price target cut from $22 to $19
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, William Blair, Citi, Robert W Baird, ThinkEquity, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!