Maxim Group Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60 (unchanged).
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $58.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Travelport Worldwide Limited (TVPT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!