Maxim Group Downgrades Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) to Hold
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60 (unchanged).
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $58.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Neutral
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!