Maxim Group Downgrades Medivation (MDVN) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Maxim Group downgraded Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $81.50 (from $76.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by Pfizer for $81.50 a share in cash.
Shares of Medivation closed at $80.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!