Maxim Group Downgrades Medivation (MDVN) to Hold Amid Takeover
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Maxim Group downgraded Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $81.50 (from $76.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by Pfizer for $81.50 a share in cash.
Shares of Medivation closed at $80.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- JMP Securities Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!