Macquarie Downgrades Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) to Underperform
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
In addition to a downgrade on JA Solar (Nasdaq: JASO) earlier, an analyst at Macquarie downgraded shares of Hanwha SolarOne (Nasdaq: HSOL) from Neutral to Underperform Friday morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Hold
- Baird Downgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Downgrades OSI Systems (OSIS) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!