Macquarie Downgrades Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) to Underperform
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
In addition to a downgrade on JA Solar (Nasdaq: JASO) earlier, an analyst at Macquarie downgraded shares of Hanwha SolarOne (Nasdaq: HSOL) from Neutral to Underperform Friday morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Amazon (AMZN) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Rock-Tenn (RKT) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised at Northland Post Q2 But 'Market Perform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!