Macquarie Downgrades Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
In addition to a downgrade on JA Solar (Nasdaq: JASO) earlier, an analyst at Macquarie downgraded shares of Hanwha SolarOne (Nasdaq: HSOL) from Neutral to Underperform Friday morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Web.com Group (WWWW) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Montpelier Re (MRH) to Hold
- BWS Financial Downgrades Web.com Group (WWWW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!