Macquarie Downgrades Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) to Underperform
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
In addition to a downgrade on JA Solar (Nasdaq: JASO) earlier, an analyst at Macquarie downgraded shares of Hanwha SolarOne (Nasdaq: HSOL) from Neutral to Underperform Friday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Ctrip.com (CTRP) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!