MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Open Text (OTEX) to Neutral
- Macquarie Has One Word to Describe Apple's (AAPL) Q1 Results - 'Wow!'
- EA (EA) Estimates, PT Raised at Needham & Company Following 'Exceptionally Strong Quarter'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!