MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) to Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades Yahoo! (YHOO) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades PulteGroup (PHM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!