MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Oil prices ease from seven-month high to below $49
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Aegean Marine (ANW) Following 1 Miss
- KLR Group Downgrades Unit Corp. (UNT) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!