MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- Apple (AAPL) to Shut Beats Music Streaming - TechCrunch
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- Jefferies Downgrades Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG) to Hold
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!