MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Cuts Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) to 'Hold' as Analyst Sees Less Upside
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target as Gilead Sciences (GILD) Reports 1Q Miss
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Lowered to $1,600 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!