MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!