MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- National Alliance Securities Downgrades Starz (STRZA) to Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Alcoa (AA) to Buy on Cash Flow Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!