MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- Red Hat (RHT) PT, Estimates Raised at Northland Capital Markets Post Q3
- KeyBanc Upgrades EPR Properties (EPR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!