MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!