MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Research Cuts Solera Holdings (SLH) to Market Perform on Valuation
- Citi Upgrades AT&T (T) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades General Mills (GIS) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!