MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Amedisys (AMED) to Outperform
- Baird Cuts Price Target as ON Semiconductor (ON) Reports In-Line Results
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!