MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades Starwood (HOT)
An analyst at MKM Partners revised the ratings on two stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) from Sell to Neutral, and
- downgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral; 'New Normal'
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Stifel Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Hold on Weak iPhone Sell-Thru, Lack of Upside Catalyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!