Longbow Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Buy, Downgrades A. Schulman (SHLM) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
An analyst at Longbow Research revised the firm's investment ratings on two stocks in the Chemicals sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded PolyOne (NYSE: POL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded A. Schulman (Nasdaq: SHLM) from Neutral to Sell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral on Risk of Qualitative Failure
- Infoblox (BLOX) PT Raised to $28 at Piper Jaffray on 'Very Impressive' Q2 Results
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $132 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!