Longbow Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Buy, Downgrades A. Schulman (SHLM) to Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
An analyst at Longbow Research revised the firm's investment ratings on two stocks in the Chemicals sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded PolyOne (NYSE: POL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded A. Schulman (Nasdaq: SHLM) from Neutral to Sell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Helen of Troy (HELE) to Neutral
- B. Riley Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!