Longbow Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Buy, Downgrades A. Schulman (SHLM) to Sell
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
An analyst at Longbow Research revised the firm's investment ratings on two stocks in the Chemicals sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded PolyOne (NYSE: POL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded A. Schulman (Nasdaq: SHLM) from Neutral to Sell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Celator Pharma (CPXX) to Neutral Amid Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Deal
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Marketo, Inc (MKTO) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Simmons Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Overweight; 25% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!