Longbow Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Buy, Downgrades A. Schulman (SHLM) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
An analyst at Longbow Research revised the firm's investment ratings on two stocks in the Chemicals sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded PolyOne (NYSE: POL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded A. Schulman (Nasdaq: SHLM) from Neutral to Sell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades H&E Equipment Services (HEES) to Buy
- Black Knight Financial (BKFS) PT, Estimate Raised at Piper Jaffray Following Q2
- Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on Globus Medical (GMED) Following 2Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!