Longbow Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Buy, Downgrades A. Schulman (SHLM) to Sell
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
An analyst at Longbow Research revised the firm's investment ratings on two stocks in the Chemicals sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded PolyOne (NYSE: POL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded A. Schulman (Nasdaq: SHLM) from Neutral to Sell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
- UPDATE: INC Research Holdings (INCR) Upgraded to Buy, PT Raised to $51 at Jefferies
- KeyBanc Upgrades Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!