Longbow Research Downgrades USG Corp. (USG) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Longbow Research downgraded USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $30.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades General Motors (GM) to Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!