Longbow Research Downgrades USG Corp. (USG) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Longbow Research downgraded USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $30.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- USG Corporation to Participate in the RBC Capital Markets’ Global Industrials Conference in Las Vegas
- Wells Fargo Downgrades American Water (AWK) to Market Perform
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades CEMEX (CX) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!