Longbow Research Downgrades USG Corp. (USG) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Longbow Research downgraded USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $30.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST) to Neutral
- Evercore ISI Downgrades eBay (EBAY) to Sell
- Dougherty Downgrades Geospace Technologies (GEOS) to Neutral on Seismic Market Weakness, Lack of Visibility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!