Longbow Research Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Longbow Research downgraded Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $125.00).
Shares of Stanley Black & Decker closed at $122.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) to Underweight
- Longbow Research Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!