Longbow Research Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Longbow Research downgraded Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $125.00).
Shares of Stanley Black & Decker closed at $122.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!