Longbow Research Downgrades Restaurant Brands International (QSR) to Underperform
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Longbow Research downgraded Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $46.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!