Longbow Research Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Underperform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Longbow Research downgraded Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $57.00.
Shares of Lincoln Electric closed at $66.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longbow Research Upgrades Cummins (CMI) to Buy
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!