Longbow Research Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Longbow Research downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $28.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longbow Research Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Underperform
- GoPro (GPRO) Hero 5 Checks Raise Execution Concerns for Q4 - Bloomberg, Citing Longbow
- RBC Capital Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!