Longbow Research Downgrades Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) to Underperform
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Longbow Research downgraded Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $167.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Increases Buyback Plan by $400M
- Instinet Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Neutral
- Stifel Downgrades Humana (HUM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!