Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Power Solutions (PSIX) to Hold
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets downgraded Power Solutions (NASDAQ: PSIX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16. Yesterday the company announced that it requires additional time to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Shares of Power Solutions closed at $15.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- MKM Partners Downgrades Silicon Labs (SLAB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!