Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Power Solutions (PSIX) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets downgraded Power Solutions (NASDAQ: PSIX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16. Yesterday the company announced that it requires additional time to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Shares of Power Solutions closed at $15.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- BMO Capital Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Downgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!