Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) to Sell
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ: VNR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $0.40.
Shares of Vanguard Natural Resources closed at $0.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!