Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Progress Software (PRGS) to Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $31.00).
Shares of Progress Software closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frost & Sullivan Honors Progress with 2016 Customer Value Leadership Award
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!