Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Neutral
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
- SodaStream (SODA) Said in Takeover Talks at $40/Share
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $16.96).
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $17.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Rackspace (RAX) to Neutral; Analyst Skeptical on Potential CenturyLink (CTL) Deal
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) and Arch Coal (ACI) to Reduce
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!