Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Neutral
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $16.96).
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $17.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) to Sell
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!