Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Neutral
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Space Ship Two; Status of Pilots Unknown
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $16.96).
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $17.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) to Equalweight
- Jefferies Downgrades Regional Management (RM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!