Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Neutral
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $16.96).
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $17.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Tuesday Morning (TUES) to Neutral
- National Alliance Securities Downgrades Starz (STRZA) to Hold
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!