Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $14.15).
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) Initiates Phase 2 Trial of RSV F Vaccine in Older Adults
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!