KeyBanc Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Shares of Lincoln Electric closed at $75.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold