KeyBanc Downgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analysts have a more cautious view of non-residential construction outlook.
Shares of Eaton Corporation closed at $66.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight
- Stifel Downgrades Duluth Holdings (DLTH) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriNet Group (TNET) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!