KeyBanc Downgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analysts have a more cautious view of non-residential construction outlook.
Shares of Eaton Corporation closed at $66.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Infinity Property & Casualty (IPCC) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Lazard (LAZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!