KeyBanc Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"We are downgrading CHMT shares to SW with the announcement that the Company entered into the agreement to be acquired by LANXESS for $33.50/share and we do not envision a higher competitive bid being made for the Company," said analyst Michael J. Sison.
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- CL King Downgrades Donaldson Company (DCI) to Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!