KeyBanc Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Sector Weight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"We are downgrading CHMT shares to SW with the announcement that the Company entered into the agreement to be acquired by LANXESS for $33.50/share and we do not envision a higher competitive bid being made for the Company," said analyst Michael J. Sison.
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Opus Bank (OPB) to Market Perform
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!