KeyBanc Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"We are downgrading CHMT shares to SW with the announcement that the Company entered into the agreement to be acquired by LANXESS for $33.50/share and we do not envision a higher competitive bid being made for the Company," said analyst Michael J. Sison.
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Travelport Worldwide Limited (TVPT) to Equalweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!