Keefe Bruyette downgrades Jefferies Group (JEF) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Keefe Bruyette downgrades Jefferies Group (NYSE: JEF) from Outperform to Market Perform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Barrick Gold (ABX) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades Limited Brands (LTD) to Underperform; Sees 21% Downside
- JPMorgan Downgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!