Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades WashingtonFirst Bankshares (WFBI) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded WashingtonFirst Bankshares (NASDAQ: WFBI) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of WashingtonFirst Bankshares closed at $24.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Regional Management (RM) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Guidewire (GWRE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!