Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) to Market Perform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $41 (unchanged).
Shares of Washington Trust Bancorp closed at $40.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Longbow Research Downgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!