Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Waddell & Reed (WDR) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $18.
Shares of Waddell & Reed closed at $19.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
- Susquehanna Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!