Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $20.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Market Perform
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Avondale Partners Downgrades MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!