Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) to Market Perform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $20.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Manning & Napier (MN) to Underperform
- David A. Call Named Florida Regional President at Fifth Third Bank