Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Cardinal Financial (CFNL) to Market Perform
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Cardinal Financial (NASDAQ: CFNL) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Cardinal Financial closed at $26.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cotiviti Holdings (cotv) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!